Monte Carlo Simulation
$99.00 / year
The only thing certain about the future is that the future is uncertain. This course covers Monte Carlo Simulation which can be used to model the probability distribution of outcomes in the presence of uncertainty.
- How to setup random variables which are the key to simulation
- Simulating a Discrete Random Variable
- Simulating a Normal Random Variable
- How to determine the optimal bid to maximize profit
- How to simulate fun topics such as Poker, Baseball, Craps, and the NBA Finals
- How to answer the question: If a stock is equally likely to return 60% or -40% each year, is it a good stock?
Who Will Benefit?
Any professional that uses Microsoft Excel and needs to learn simulation.