$59.00 / year
This course covers the Table feature in Excel. One of the biggest benefits of implementing the table feature in Excel is that your formulas and charts will automatically update when new data is added.
- How to create a table and ensure that 1000’s of formulas auto-update when new data is added
- Making a graph from a table and ensuring that it updates when new data is added
- How to insert slicers to quickly analyze data (Excel 2013 or greater)
- How to extend tables and update formulas automatically
- How to use the AGGREGGATE function to ensure that your data is properly calculated when using slicers
- How to use Conditional Formatting in Tables.
- The proper way to copy formulas across tables
Who Will Benefit?
Any professional that uses Microsoft Excel.